If you haven’t yet registered for the 2016 CrossFit Open and aren’t sure how to, we have whipped up the following eight-step process to get you locked in.
- Visit http://games.crossfit.com/about-the-games/the-open.
- Click on the “Click Here To Sign Up” button about half way down (big red rectangle).
- You will then be asked to log in or create an account. Do one of those options.
- Once logged in, you will then be asked to submit payment details (via credit card) for US$20. Note: if you have an ad-blocker installed in your browser, you may receive an error message. Disable the ad-blocker until you have registered.
- Once payment details are confirmed, click on “Continue To Your Competition Page” (black rectangular button at the bottom of the page).
- Next, from the drop down menu, select CrossFit Woolloongabba from the affiliate list and click “Join Affiliate”.
- You can then edit your bio (though not necessary).
- You can then check here to see who else has registered.
If you have any issues registering, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.